MONTHLY ENGLISH IDIOM QUIZ CONTEST RULES
1. The Monthly English Idiom Quiz Contest, hereafter referred to as the Contest, is an international contest that is open to participants all over the world.
2. Contest participants must be over the age of 18 at the time of contest entry.
3. No purchase, or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest.
4. Only one contest submission will be accepted per person.
5. Contest entries must be mailed via the contest submission form by midnight (US Eastern Time Zone) by 28 March 2013.
6. Contest participants who submit the correct answer to the given question will qualify for a random final selection draw from which only one winner will be declared.
7. The randomly selected contest winner will receive an Amazon gift certificate (from the Amazon.com website or, if given, the Amazon website of the winner's country of residence) in the amount of US $20.00 for an English book of his or her choice. This Amazon gift certificate will be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address submitted on the contest submission form. No substitutions for the Amazon gift certificate will be made in any way.
8. The contest winner will be announced on the English Idioms Daily Blog and the English Idioms Daily Blog's Facebook page on 28 November 2012.
9. The contest winner will be personally informed of his or her win via e-mail on 28 November 2012.
10. Contest participants' submitted data shall not be passed on to third parties.
11. Entry in this contest constitutes your acceptance of these official rules.
12. These contest rules shall be governed by, subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany.
For further information, please contact the blog author.